This recipe is so easy to make. You’re allowed all-sorts of substitutions as well. The essential basics would be:
…but from there you can experiment with the other ingredients.
Here’s what I did…
- 2 Tablespoons Soya Sauce
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Ginger
- Zest, finely chopped &the juice of 1 large Lime
- 1/4 Cup Fish Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 3 Cups Bean Sprouts
- 1 bunch Green Onion, Chopped
- 1 Baby Bok Choy
- Boneless Chicken pieces
- 1/2 Cup Peanuts, chopped
- Cilantro & Lime wedge for garnish
- Wide Rice Noodles (I used 2 small packages of Udon Noodles)
Pre cook the noodles.
All of the ingredients cook fast so be prepared and have everything ready.
Most of this could be done the day before if you want…
Add oil to hot pan, add veggies, noodles meats and sauce and heat until the scallops are cooked. Serve garnished with peanuts and green onions.